BLUPAX PHARMACEUTICAL’S LLC, RETURN POLICY
Revised Date: August 1, 2019
By returning drug product(s), you are certifying that they were purchased directly from BluPax Pharmaceuticals, LLC; that the product(s) have been stored properly at a temperature indicated on the product label in the original bottle; bottles have never been opened and drug product(s) have never been repackaged, in compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
Prior Authorization from our Customer Service Department is required and can be obtained by calling 732-902-6760.
Credit will be based on the current sales price or original invoice price, whichever is lower, adjusted for free goods, discounts, promotions, etc. (if applicable).
- Notification of return must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- All credits will be issued in the form of a credit memo, no checks will be mailed. Credit will be applied to your account within 7 days of receipt. Customers may not deduct from payments prior to issuance of a credit memo.
- Overstock returns must be unopened, unmarked, stickers other than the original product label removed, with manufacturer label intact and returned not less than twelve (12) months prior to the expiration date marked on the product. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Requests over $1,000.00, with valid pedigree, are subject to special review and restocking fee.
- Pedigree verification will be performed upon return of product(s) to our warehouse prior to credit being issued for items returned.
- In order to receive credit, items MUST be returned within five (5) business days of customer receiving the Return Authorization and Verification form.
Customers will receive credit only for merchandise authorized for return under the following conditions:
- In-date merchandise twelve (12) months prior to expiration date.
- Un-opened, un-adulterated, sealed and in re-sellable condition.
- Damaged upon receipt.
- Purchases made directly from BluPax Pharmaceuticals, LLC. in original containers.
- Merchandise returned from the original purchaser.
- Returns accompanied by a completed Returns Authorization and Verification Form.
NO RETURNS will be accepted for the following:
- Any product purchased as short-dated or close-out inventory.
- Packages that arrive at our distribution center without prior approval or items which were not included on the Return Authorization Form.
- Products with labels applied other than the manufacturer’s original label that are NOT removed prior to return.
- Refrigerated items.
- Damaged merchandise due to improper storage and handling, fire, flood, heat, cold, water, smoke, catastrophe or bankruptcy sale, or purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State or local law or regulation.
- Free goods.
HOW TO REQUEST AUTHORIZATION FOR RETURN
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 732-902-6760 for any items you wish to return for credit. To ensure proper processing, you must supply all pertinent item information, invoice numbers, lot numbers and expiration dates.
- We will send you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) that must be marked on the outside of the box and a Return Authorization Form and a Declaration Form which must accompany the returned merchandise.
- A return authorization label does not provide prepaid freight unless the return is a result of our error. Returns not due to our error may be shipped by your carrier of choice. If returns are not due to our error, your carrier of choice must be able to bill you directly for the shipping expense.
Claims due to order fulfillment or computer errors must be reported within three business days of receipt and are returnable for full value at our freight expense.
Blupax Pharmaceuticals, LLC. will provide a call tag for returns due to our error. Please note these tags are only valid for ten (10) days and may only be used for products shipped in error.
BluPax Pharmaceuticals, LLC. reserves the right to amend this policy. This policy supersedes all previous policies and is hereby automatically incorporated into any prior customer supply agreements or written contracts.